My and My Friends Seminars

Here I give the list of seminars which is given by me and my friends during graduation.

1)HTTP:This seminar is presented by me.In this seminar given idea about ,what is HTTP, How it is work, History etc.The link of my presentation is given below.In this link you will find all material which i collected from web and my PPT.  

2)Firewall:In this seminar my one friend tell about firewall,what is firewall,how it protect our system,types,working etc.The link to PPT is:

3)Apache Hadoop:It is new technology use by Google, Facebook,Yahoo!  etc.It is serve the data without loosing them in efficient and fast way.Detail and PPT link will be given below:

4)Protocols:What is protocols, type, history,working etc. given in this seminar. Detail and PPT link will be given below:

Protocols  

5)Web Standards:What is web standers, need ,type etc. given in this seminar. Detail and PPT link will be given below:

6)Outlook web access:How to work with Outlook and how to connect with web by outlook. Detail and PPT link will be given below:

7)RBI:RBI means Reserve bank of India , history, work etc given in this seminar. Detail and PPT is given in the link below:

Reserve Bank Of India  

Comments

  1. Your story has taught me a great amount information that I will be able to use very well.
    I thank you for your endeavors, and I hope you stick to continue keeping
    this up.
    my web site - accounts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doga All Comics Till Date

Nagraj All Comics.

Dhruv All Comics Till Date